The National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan will host the photographic exhibition LA NOSTRA TERRA. Landscaping, Sustainability. This exhibition is organized by the University of Milan, Seventeen, Radio Statale, Statale at Zero Impact in direct collaboration with the Museum. The exhibition will then be open to the public at the National Museum of Science and Technology April 28 It will open until next time May 15.
The new photographic exhibition of the National Museum of Sciences and Techniques
The exhibition will open with a free entry event. To attend this event, it is necessary Register via the official website. The event in question is scheduled for the next event April 27, from 5:30 p.m., In the Sala Biancamano of the Museum, with the entrance from Via Olona 6. It should be noted that on the occasion of the exhibition, the photographs that won the Our Earth and Climate Change competition will be exhibited. Landscapes of agri-food chains. The student community of the University of Milan participated in this competition between December 2021 and January 2022. The exhibition will be open from Tuesday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. . Admission to the exhibition is free.
- Luciana TassiliCurator of collections – Energia, National Museum of Science and Technology
- a. Marina KariniThird Mission Vice President for Cultural Activities and Social Impact
- Professor Stefano BocciSustainable Development Delegate, University of Milan
- Professor Maurizio MogeriClimatologist and President of the Academic Council of the Master’s Course in Environmental Change and Global Sustainability, University of Milan
- Professor Michelle CarducciCoordinator of the Euro-American Center for Research on Constitutional Policy, University of Salento, and member of the Climate Legitimacy Network
- Photo challenge winners: Alessandro Paolo CarnettiAnd Alice MelzyAnd Camilla ValleyAnd Chiara BertoliniAnd Kiara Le PintoAnd Chiara VallarinoAnd Eleanor CarpentieriAnd Eleonora SiskatoAnd Erica de GiorgiAnd Irene SeychellesAnd Luca Forte And Marta Panzeri.